Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Let Me Make You Feel Good

I'm currently addicted to the song in the HP printer commercial "Brand New Key." I think its an old country song. I was singing in front of one of my patients yesterday and she kept asking me to sing it over and over for her. Later she wanted me to sing it for her husband (weird?)
I tucked her in at the end of my shift and right as I was leaving, that commercial came on and I got really excited and she had this adorable smile on her face. I was singing along with is and she just smiled this peaceful smile. I think I teared up as I walked out.
Its these moments that make my job worth it.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuc8HwT7VXY

    Brand New Key - Melanie Safka

    She's great, all of her songs are. I would call her folk more than country though.

    :)

    ReplyDelete