Monday, November 15, 2010

When You Say You Love Me

Sometimes its easy to forget to say "i love you" to people. I had a patient yesterday who hated me. And she yelled at me to get out of her room. I felt bad about the sitch. All my co-workers knew she was a temperamental lady. I yelled down the hall to them, "SHE HATES ME!" They all laughed and said, "Its okay, Caitlan, we LOVE you."
I know it seems silly but hearing someone say I love you makes this warm spot in your heart spread to the rest of your body. It can't help but be contagious. It just feels so good.
Have I ever mentioned how much I love my job. It is the worst job in the world, but how I love it so. I love the people I work with and most of the time I love the people I take care of. Leaving the Illinoise will be bittersweet indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment